Thursday, August 11, 2011

Im Back!

Hi! Well, I have decided to blog again!! I'll try to do better this go around. I'll keep you updated on whats going on with miss priss!! She is truly something else... Her little personality is really starting to come out. I think we are in for a real treat. She knows what she wants, when she wants it. She will be 9 months old in a few days!! Im excited to start planning her birthday party. Ok, well I've been thinking about it since she was about 3 months old...but now it feels "real"! I orderd her cake this week. I know I have 3 mo but this lady books fast so I wanted to make sure we had a slot! I know it'll be here before we know it! I've spent alot of time tonight re-doing my layout and all that so i'll come back tomorrow and catch y'all up on the lastest with Kbug! As long as she lets me. She usually wants my FULL attention, and when she goes to bed we usually do too because we are early birds!! :) But having to have me & Kate up and dressed by 6am makes for a looong day so we have no shame going to bed at 7:30!!! :)

No comments: