Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lewis Christmas

This past weekend we went to Hattiesburg for the Lewis Christmas. It was a wonderful time visiting with my family & eating good food! We started off the day Saturday by taking my Dad Christmas shopping. He ALWAYS waits to the last weekend. But we did pretty good my making him make a list before we even left and he was able to get most everyone's from one store, target!! Which was good bc traffic was CRAZY! He took me & my sister to American Eagle to do a little shopping for us :)
My sister and I always make fudge on Christmas so we did that and had a good Cajun meal with almost all the family!!
We ended our weekend sunday morning with a trip to cracker barrel! We had a great time!
I can't believe Christmas time has snuck up on us! I can't believe it's time!!
Here are a few pics from Saturday.




































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: