Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meet Buddy, our Elf on the shelf. He came from Santas workshop and watches Kate and goes back and tells Santa every night if she's been a good girl or bad girl. No hard question there... Haha! Next year will a little mor fun and meaningful because he will actually move around. But this year he's very content on our mantle. :)



My friend Jenn is in the hospital right now waiting on sweet baby Raimey to get here. It's looks like its going to be a long day for her because they admitted her last night but as of now (12:15pm) she's only 1cm. I know exactly what she is going thru because I was the same way! Please say a little prayer that delivery will come soon and everything will be fine. He is 2 weeks early bc he's on a main nerve in her back and causing her pain. I'll post a pic when I see him! Hopefully tonight!
Not much else going on in our little world as of now, guess that's a good thing sometimes! We are just gearing up for the holidays! I am liking this cold weather though!!! :) it just feels right for December. Bring on the snow!!!!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: