Friday, September 9, 2011

Pajama Day!

I feel so lucky to be able to wear my pjs to work! At least once a month anyway! I mean, how many can do that and not get looked at in a funny way!! We love pj day at Funtime Pre-school!


Kate in her cute jammies!


Tried to take a picture with her but she's too into her favorite show, Little Einstiens.


Tuned in...


Still watching...
She loves tv! Her favorites are Little Einstiens, The Backyardagains, Olivia, & Wheel Of Fortune ?? I guess it's all the colors on the wheel? Weird, but she likes it so we watch!
A few more little updates about kbug...
*everything is still da-da
*she can wave bye, but says da-da instead of bye bye
*loves marlie!!! Marlie is beginning to play with her now instead of running away :)
*throws food on the floor when she don't want any more, and when I tell her don't throw it on the floor!
*gets popped on the hand when she does something she's not supposed to be doing, however...she just looks at her hand after I pop it & laughs???
Also, I had her in the buggy yesterday at Kroger and I turned for one second to grab something off the shelf and when I noticed her she was standing up in the buggy!! In the small part, where kids sit! after I made her sit back down she thought it was fun & kept trying to do it...and the straps won't go around her so I can't buckle her in. Shes such a mess!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: