Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Subscribe?!!?

Hi friends! Ok, So when I used to blog I would send everyone an email with the link. Then I just started posting it on FB...but I'm now thinking of going back to the email because to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of FB. Don't get me wrong, I love it when it comes to talking to old friends or seeing sweet pics of my friends, their children ext...and I'm not going to delete my FB or anything but I find my self not really getting on it as much bc I get really tired of the drama that is on there. I hate nothing more than seeing ugly words all on my news feed or someone talking bad about some one else. So on & so on. I'm sure you have thought about that too at some point. I know I can delete them, but then it seems to start some more useless drama about why did I delete them & blah blah blah... I'd much rather share my pictures and stories on my blog for those who want to read it. But I know how aggravating it Is getting junk mail so I'm asking if you would like me to send you an email when I blog just let me know. I don't want to bother you if your not interested. Not that my blog is interesting by no means, but I enjoy reading my friends so maybe some like reading mine??!! :) anyway, here is my email if you'd like to be on my emailing list!
hannahwatkins2@yahoo.com
Even if you think I have your email still let me know if you'd like me to send you the link because I really don't want to bother anyone! I hope you all have a blessed day!!
**yes I'm posting this on on FB to get the word out... Lol!! :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: