Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some updates!

Since my last post I think bug has learned a few new things. Unfortunately, of those...still no mama. :( I mean, she has said it a time or two so I know she can. But I just want to hear it the way I do dada. Here are the latest!
*has clapping down! Actually moves hands back & forth & makes her hands make the noise. (no more praying clap. Although that was adorable!)
*know to clap when we say "yay"
*takes about 4-5 steps when she wants...but anytime I have my phone out to record she plops down??
*can walk all day long & all over the place if your holding her hand.
*Likes to point at things
*throws everything out of her bed when she wants out
I'm sure there is more but I've drawn a blank :)
We took her to her friends first bday party & she had a blast. Got in a jump jump & LOVED it!
They party was so cute, it totally put me in "party mode" kates party is in a month & a half! I picked out & customized invites today and just waiting on a little closer to time to take her picture for them! CANT WAIT!!!! We had a fun filled Saturday & a lazy Sunday following church so I'd say we had a great weekend! Wr hope this week goes by fast because Mimi (my mom) is coming down Saturday for a little shopping! :)


Loving the jump jump!


Hey daddy!


Mommy & kbug


Got her new bath letters, couldn't wait till bath time though!


Daddy spelling "kate"...Kate eating the "D" :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: