Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sick day....week...

Well we started off Tuesday by taking a sick day. Kate woke up with 103 fever. By 10am it was around 103.7 so we went to the dr. They told us it was something viral and wound just have to run it course. It could take a few days...they were right! We are going on day 3 of fever. Yesterday it peaked at 104.7. Scared me a lot!! She was fine this morning so we went to town to get something's and after her nap she woke up with fever again! :( so we are back to laying on the couch & watching tv. That's all she's done the past 2 days. She hasn't hardly got of the couch any. She won't eat anything either. I just hope and pray she's better for her big day Saturday!! I sure hate seeing her feel so bad.



Breaks mommys heart.



Weve been staying naked bc she's so hot. I think she likes it though! :)



I was able to get a smile to show off her new tooth! More ate coming!
Please pray for us and for her to get better ASAP!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: