Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deactivating Facebook

Well, I've been thinking about this for long enough. I just think its time to give up FB. I find myself spending too much of my time checking status' and seeing what's going on in others lives and I really just have no need for that. The majority of people I talk to on there are ones I talk to in person or text so it's just really no point. Not to mention all the drama FB tends to bring. I'm sure you can all relate to that at some point. I didn't delete it just deactivated for a while. I may or may not go back. All I know is right now I need a break. I will still blog so you can keep up with little miss priss of you like! I know our family enjoys seeing pics of her so I want them to still be able to do that since they dont see her as much as they like!


-Hannah 💜

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more! I have also deleted my FB over a week ago. All what you said was the same reason I did mine. I said also, I may return but just needed a break! TOO MUCH DRAMA! :)