Monday, November 7, 2011

Catching up!

Where to begin? Well, I'll start with Halloween. We went on our "annual" trick or treat hayride. It was a blast! We had 6 kids and they had a blast! So did the parents I think! Bug was a cupcake!






Her friend Addison came along with us!



I was very impressed she kept the hat on the whole time! :)
This past Saturday we went to my sisters to visit. They had a jump jump and Kate loved the big slide!





Making her way up!



Kate and her paw paw bill



Geaux Tigers! :)



Me, Kate, dad, & nanny
So this weekend is Kate's birthday party! I've been waiting for this day for many months!! I didn't go all out with a theme. Believe me, I wanted but it was getting very pricy & with Christmas next month I decided to just get our family & friends together for burgers & some cake! I love grilling so I thought what better way to have a first birthday party! I can hardly wait! My mom is getting to come down Friday & I'm taking off early so we can go get gifts & decorations! I'm so glad she is coming to help! Kate is getting a 4 wheeler from her daddy I and I just can't wait to see her on it! I'll leave you with a few new thing she's picked up!
*says kitty kitty (more like kii kii)
But we know what she means.
She says it & looks for Marie
*say dog (sounds more like daw)
*Says bye bye
*says mama only when she
wants her food from me??
*throws fits, like lays in the floor
and rolls around fits?
*has all 4 top teeth coming in at
one time.
*WILL BE ONE IN ONE WEEK!!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: